Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Bachelor/Bachelorette Survival Guide - Introduction

It's no secret that I am single. I don't hide it because I am not ashamed, I am proud of my lone accomplishments. 

Not only have I become accustomed to living the life, but I am comfortable with it. Evidently, this is not something I wish to continue indefinitely, but as long as I am living it, I am going to have a good time with the life that was given to me.

Lately, I've become more appreciative of my bachelor lifestyle. There are stereotypical bachelor lifestyle mannerisms that we adopt that ARE in fact true.

Bachelors live a unique lifestyle. One might say that it is a lazy one; others will commend those living it because the life in itself is imaginative and creative. I, for one, can account that it is one of kind. It doesn't define the individual however, and not ALL bachelors/bachelorettes will assume this lifestyle but the overall consensus is the same - the less work we have to do in the home, the better.



What IS the bachelor life?

I will only speak for myself but I have done first and secondary research in the topic. It is a distinct lifestyle that can only be assumed by the single man, or woman, living alone; some live with roommates, but for the most part, we live alone.

Why, you ask?

Certain habits that have been adopted by the bachelor/bachelorette that are anything but proper and classy. It may disgust some, and fascinate others; however, as a group, we understand one another and therefore, these habits are socially acceptable - as long as they are only done in your home.

Why am I telling you this?

I'm taking you inside the life of a bachelorette. A no-holds-bar, confession filled, and guilt-free exposure to life that some have never had the pleasure of living. I will educate you, and try my best to entertain you along the way.

On that note, if there is anything you'd like to know, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment