Friday, November 16, 2012

Fearless and Fabulous series... The KIA Lady



We met in August of this year. Erica Clarke is beautiful, confident, and I was intimidated. I thought I knew about cars but this lady, she knows her stuff. I was completely impressed with her knowledge in the KIA vehicles she sells.
The more I get to know this lady, the more I like her. She owns her own home that she pays for, on her own. She's remarkably stylish and takes really good care of herself. She likes searching for great finds at the thrift store, I finally found someone with equal passion in Winnipeg.

Along with all her adoring personality traits, she's motivated to get her career soaring. She treats all her customers with respect and informs them thoroughly about their purchases. I am in complete awe when I see her with her customers, she talks to them with such ease.
Other female clients ask for her personally, buying a vehicle can be frightening and intimidating when you're trying to negotiate a good deal, Erica ensures all her clients leave the dealership happy and excited about their new purchase.

If you're a woman, in the market for a vehicle in Winnipeg but are intimidated walking into a dealership, Erica will guide you throughout your process.
I am happy to have met this fearless and fabulous lady.
Twitter @TheKiaLady
LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment